What is Online MBA Course?
Online MBA is course specially designed for those students or working professional who have time problem to attend the regular classes. The Online MBA Course is designed by University Grant Commision(UGC) without compromising the quality of MBA Course.
Many Universities in India offering Online MBA Courses, by where you didn’t need to go to university to attend any classes, the whole learning process is done through Online Mode.
All the course material is provided by the university in the form of PPT, PDF, Videos or Online weekly classes.
Even the exam mode is also online, where you can give exam from your home with a laptop and an internet connection, so Online MBA is the facility for students and working professionals to complete the course without disturbing their professional career.
After getting graduate, most of the students engage themselves with an organization to fulfill their financial need or to get experience, that is why they are enabled to enroll for regular MBA course which increased the demand of Online MBA Courses.
Due to heavy demand of Online MBA Course, many regular universities also started offering Online Degrees, even many top university charges more than the regular course for Online Courses.
As the demands for Online Courses increased day by day, the number of students is increased by 151% who enroll themselves for Online MBA Course.
Fee and University offering Online MBA
The fee of Online MBA Course is varied university to university and the also depend on the specialization you choose, as the fee is starting onwards 60k and goes up to 10Lac, so you can choose university according to your budget criteria.
- Institute of Management Studies (IMT) Ghaziabad
- Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning (SCDL)
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- ICFAI University
- Sikkim Manipal University
- Annamalai University
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management
- Amity University
- Lovely Professional University
These are the list of the top university in India offering Distance or Online MBA Course, you can choose university according to your suitability like Fee budget, weekly classes, examination or fee center/branch.
Value of Online MBA Course
The value of Online MBA is considered the same as the Regular MBA Course because the course is designed by University Grant Commision (UGC) without compromising the quality, as the students learn from Online Course material and from Online Classes.
So the course is most beneficial for those who have 3+ years experience in a specific field, if you are a working professional having much experience and want to boost your career and salary growth then the Online MBA Course is made for you, which give you freedom to complete your course without disturbing your professional career.
Benefits of Online MBA Course
- Online MBA gives freedom to complete the course without disturbing professional career.
- The value of the Online Course is the same as the regular course.
- The fee is affordable, as compared to the regular course
- University also offering EMI facilities.
- No need to attend regular classes, learn online according to your scheadule.
- All the course/learning material is provided by the University.
- Universities give the facilities to pay online, learn online and the examination mode is also online.
Things to remember before choosing a university for Online MBA Course
- The University Must be University Grant commision(UGC) and Distance Education Bureau(DEB) recognized.
- University Offering Online Classes and other course material for learning.
- Provide the facility of free phone counseling to updates about the course, like examination date etc.
- Pay on EMI, as most of the university offering 0% EMI on course
so these are the full detailed about Online MBA Course.
Email Id- email@example.com
Website – https://www.academicedge.in/