The University of Western Australia is proud to offer UWA Undergraduate Scholarship for the student of Mauritius. The scholarship is available for undertaking courses provided by the Business School and the Faculty of Science.
The aim of the scholarship is to encourage students to pursue excellence in their studies and to support them financially.
The University of Western Australia is a public research university in the Australian state of Western Australia.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the courses provided by the Business School and the Faculty of Science.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the followings:
- Australian Tertiary Annual Scholarship
- Equivalent ATAR of $3,000 AUD
85 – 89.99
- Equivalent ATAR of $7,000 AU
90 or more
Numbers of Scholarships: Not specified
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a citizen of Mauritius;
- Have achieved an equivalent ATAR1 of at least 85 in previous studies used for entry to UWA;
- Be enrolled, or eligible to enroll, full-time in an undergraduate degree course;
- Laureate student, any students ranked in the top 200 or above nationally on their overall performance, or that have completed high school studies at one of the schools in the list of eligible schools.
Nationality: Applicants of Mauritius are eligible for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be enrolled, or eligible to enroll, full-time in an undergraduate degree course.
English Language Requirement: Applicants should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants to UWA are automatically considered and do not need to submit an additional application for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: The scholarship offer must normally be accepted within 14 days from the date of the offer being made, after which time the University may revoke the scholarship offer.