The University of Lugano in English-speaking contexts, is a public university established in 1995, with campuses in Lugano, Mendrisio and Bellinzona. For the academic year 2017/2018, University of Lugano is offering 60 International grants of CHF 4’000 each. The merit based grants are given to the students admitted to the first year of a USI master programme starting in September 2017.
Eligible Study Level(s): Grants are open to students pursuing Master programme starting in September 2017.
Study Subject(s): Grants cover studies in the Faculties of Economics, Communication Sciences and Informatics.
Number of Scholarships: The Foundation for the Lugano Faculties of the Università della Svizzera italiana is awarding a total of 60 one-off study grants.
- 20 grants to students that pursued a Bachelor’s degree at a Swiss university;
- 20 grants to students that pursued a Bachelor’s degree at an Italian university;
- 20 grants to students that pursued a Bachelor’s degree at a university from other countries.
Scholarship Award: The University is awarding a total of 60 grants of the amount of CHF 4’000 each
- Applicants must have obtained the Bachelor’s degree (passed all the exams and defended the thesis) by July 31st, 2017 with a cumulative grade point average of at least 80/100.
- Applicants must have been admitted to the first year of a USI Master programme beginning in September 2017. Applications from students enrolled in a USI Master before September 1st, 2017 will not be considered.
Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply
Scholarship country: Scholarship will be taken in Switzerland
How to Apply: Applicants can forward their applications directly via email
Institution’s Admission Requirements
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their bachelor’s degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Deadline(s): Applicants are advised to send all their applications on or before July 31, 2017
For Application form … Get yours here