The Fulbright Program is an American scholarship program of competitive, merit-based grants for international educational exchange for students,
Study Level: The programme is available to pursue a non-degree research programme.
Study Subject: The programme is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: This programme will award grants to Sudanese to pursue a non-degree research program in the United States of up to 10 months.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not Specified
Where is the Scholarship Country? USA
Who is Eligible? Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be citizens or nationals of Sudan, or permanent residents holding a valid Sudanese passport.
- Have at least the equivalent of a 4 year U.S. bachelor’s degree.
- Have outstanding academic records, references and preparation in their chosen field
- Have high motivation and a serious commitment to completing the program within a specific time-frame and returning home immediately after the approved program.
- Must meet minimum score on required standardised tests (TOEFL 575/90 is desirable, 600/100 is preferable)
- Nominees with no extensive or recent U.S. experience will be given preference
- Cannot have received more than one Fulbright Program grant. This applies to Humphrey Scholar alumni.
- Local employees of U.S. missions abroad employed by the State Department are ineligible for grants during the period of their employment and for one year after the end of employment.
Is my Country Eligible? Sudanese applicants can apply for the programme.
What is the College Entrance Requirements?
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have bachelor’s degree
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient level of English proficiency to engage in full-time graduate level study in the U.S.A.
Apply for international scholarships
How can I Apply? Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Copies of certificates, transcripts and letters of recommendation should be uploaded onto each applicant’s online application. Applicants are free to attached score reports, such as TOEFL and GRE, if they have them.
When is the Application Deadline? The application deadline is August 1, 2017.