Scholarships at Jenderal Soedirman University in Indonesia, 2018
The new Jenderal Soedirman Scholarships is now available for maximum 24 months for master and up to 36 months for the doctor (dependent on study programme) for the academic year 2019. Non-Indonesian citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Scholarship Application Deadline: December 31, 2018
Scholarships are available to pursue Master and Doctoral programme.
Non-Indonesian citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements;
- Awarded Bachelor degree
- Minimum GPA is 2,75 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent
- hand-signed CV
- Copy of Medical statement
- academic letter/s of recommendation from your university; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date
- Proof of language abilities
– English – IELTS or TOEFL (Note: Institutional TOEFL will not be accepted), TOEFL Minimum 500, TOEFL iBT 80, or IELTS 5.5
- copies of awarded academic degrees
- copies of academic transcripts
- Same point 3 – 7 in master program
- Awarded Master degree
- Minimum GPA is 3.00 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent
- Research Proposal
Method of Application-
All documents should be sent to– iro-@-unsoed.ac.id |cc to: iro.unsoed1-@-gmail.com.