These educational funds are obtainable for New Zealand participants and having the motive to support them in pursuing a masters degree courses either in New Zealand or overseas university.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Only New Zealand’s applicants can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a master’s degree program in the field of law, planning, engineering, geography, science, landscape architecture, urban planning, and resource management at any university either in New Zealand or overseas.
- Admissible Criteria: They must apply for a master’s program; doctoral degree courses are not acceptable.
Read Also: Low Tuition Universities in Canada
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are suggested to complete the RMLA fund application form and send it to- RMLA Scholarship Selection Committee RMLA PO Box 89187 Torbay, Auckland 0742.
- Supporting Documents: The form must be submitted with additional documents such as a certified copy of passport, copy of an academic record, a statement outlining proposed course of study, extra pages for section, written recommendation from a supervisor, and an outline of proposed thesis/Dissertation and Name of your supervisor.
- Admission Requirements: An undergraduate degree is a must for applying to this program.
- Language Requirement: Have excellent skills in the English language.
Benefits: One or more funds will be awarded per annum which will worth $15,000 and usually three $5,000 will be granted a year.
Are you eligible? Apply Now