Radboud Scholarship Programme for International Students
Scholarship Deadline: The scholarship deadline is 1 April 2017. Please endeavour to submit your applications online on time. This scholarship is awarded annually. So, before this time next year, it will be on again! Please note the Course starts September 2017
About scholarship: A scholarship to pursue a complete English-based Master’s degree programme at Radboud University is awarded to highly talented prospective non-EEA international students. The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers this scholarship every year to brilliant international students. This scholarship will be hosted at Radboud University in The Netherlands for Eligible English-taught Masters Degree Programme offered by the Faculties at Radboud University. Kindly check this out at the official website (link below). This scholarship involves About 30 awards.
Scholarship value/inclusions/duration: The scholarship supports Partial tuition fee waiver. This means that the tuition fee will be waived to the level of an EU/EEA student. Take For instance: a grant holder in 2017/2018 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,006, instead of €9,432 or €10,360. Also, the Radboud Scholarship also covers visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance costs. This amounts to about € 725. To be qualified for the grant during the second year of your programme, you must have passed all courses in the first year of your programme .
You will only be eligible to obtain a Radboud Scholarship if you:
- are a Non-EU/EEA International Student
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
- have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting 1 September 2017 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded.
The application for admission and the application for the scholarship is fully integrated, there is no separate procedure for the scholarship. You apply for a Radboud Scholarship by indicating on your Master’s application form for admission that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship. You must have finalized your request for admission via the online application system OSIRIS Incoming Students before 1 April 2017.
Low-tuition-universities recommend you visit the official website for how to apply for this scholarship by clicking here