The grant is awarded to the high achieving students, who wish to undertake undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
Why at the University of Queensland? The university provides advice and a range of services to empower students with the skills and knowledge to plan for their future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Really Also: Low Tuition Universities in Canada
Application Deadline: June 21, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Australian and New Zealand Citizens
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The bursary is available to the regional and remotely located students wishing to undertake undergraduate or masters study in any discipline at the university for session 2019-2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have an inclination towards this bursary, then you are enforced to be enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. After taking admission, applicants can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants may be asked for proof of Australian citizenship, residence in regional or remote Australia and financial need.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted in this program, candidates are requested to have certificates of previous degree qualification.
- Language Requirement: Seekers need to demonstrate their English language skills by achieving at least a 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the IELTS; or acceptable scores in equivalent tests.
Aspirants will get the amount worth up to $18,000, based on course length and type of study or training and further $500 is available to Scholarship recipients to support an internship.