Neil Vousden Memorial Master (Graduate) Scholarship at Australian National University
How can I Apply? Applicants can apply online:
- Applicants must complete and submit an online application form by the nominated deadline, along with any necessary written responses or documentation to support their application.
Scholarship Info: The Australian National University is looking for excellent applicants for its Neil Vousden Memorial Scholarship to pursue master’s programme. This scholarship is open to both Australian or international students. The purpose of this scholarship is to recruit high calibre students into the Master of Economics programme.
Study Level: These scholarships are available for master programme.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field of Economics.
Scholarship Award: This scholarship will cover the following:
- Up to 2 awards valued at up to 33% of the value of the Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) Stipend Scholarship are available each year. The award will be paid in two equal instalments after the census date for two semesters following the awarding of the scholarship unless otherwise stated in the letter of offer.
Numbers of Scholarships: Up to two scholarships are available.
Where is the Scholarship Country? Australia.
Who is Eligible? Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Is a domestic or International student.
- Has applied for admission and will enrol into the Master of Economics.
- Will have completed at least 24 units of study in the Master of Economics.
Is my Country Eligible? Australian or International students are eligible for this scholarship.
What is the College Entrance Requirements? Applicants must have completed at least 24 units of study in the Master of Economics.
What is the College English Language Requirements? The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
When is the Application Deadline? The application deadline is July 14, 2017.
:Neil Vousden Memorial Master (Graduate) Scholarship at Australian National University: