The scholarship is valued at $5,000 and will be credited in two equal installments of AU$2,500 directly towards the successful recipient’s tuition fees after the first completed semester of study, and completed consecutive semester thereafter (subject to the terms and conditions of the award being met).
Application deadline –
March 5, 2018
Course Level –
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the Murdoch University.
Number of Scholarships –
Eligible Countries –
International students can apply for these scholarships.
Scholarships are offered over different departments across the University, all offering a diverse range of courses.
Entrance Requirements –
To apply for this scholarship a student must
- Be an International Student
- Be commencing first Semester at Murdoch University;
- Have achieved an academic record of 75% or higher in their previous study;
- Give permission for image and name to be used by the university in their media and publications
English Language Requirements –
In order to gain admission to Murdoch, students must satisfy English requirements by demonstrating competency in the English Language.
- Academic IELTS: IELTS overall score of 6.0 with no band below 6.0
- Cambridge Advanced English: Score of 60 or better
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English: Score of 60 or better
- TOEFL Internet Based: 80 (no band less than 20)
- TOEFL Paper Based: 550 (with the test of written English 5)
Application Procedure –
- Download and complete the
- Email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org