Please note that we only offer a limited amount of scholarships. Therefore, we recommend an early application: First come, first served!
Who is Eligible? The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
All applicants for the Bachelor International Business program need a school leaving certificate that entitles to higher education in Bavaria, e.g. Abitur, Fachhochschulreife, Matura, IB, international school leaving certificates.
In order to apply for a scholarship, please hand in a personal statement (1-2 pages) with your application and convince us that you are the ideal candidate for the scholarship program. In this context, at least two of the following requirements must be met:
- an average school leaving certificate grade of 1.9 or higher (German system)
- an outstanding performance during the Bachelor Assessment Day
- personal background with personal and family-related factors
- social and voluntary engagement
Scholarship Info: Munich Business School is delighted to announce partial scholarship program awarded to outstanding and dedicated students to pursue bachelor degree program. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The scholarship was established to attract some of the best MBS students to study at some of the best partner universities abroad. MBS identified top universities with distinction as “Hidden Stars” in the category “Business Excellence.”
Study Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the International Business.
Scholarship Award: MBS BEST Scholarship is a partial scholarship program awarded to outstanding and dedicated students at Munich Business School. It contains a reduction of up to 20% reduction on the tuition fees for the 1st and 2nd semester.
Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
Where is the Scholarship Country? Germany
Is my Country Eligible? International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
What is the College Entrance Requirements? All applicants for the Bachelor International Business program need a school leaving certificate that entitles to higher education in Bavaria, e.g. Abitur, Fachhochschulreife, Matura, IB, international school leaving certificates.
What is the College English Language Requirements? Students must meet the academic & language requirements of the host university may apply.
How can I Apply? The mode of application is online.
- Certified copy of the school leaving certificate, e.g. Abitur, Fachabitur, Matura, IB, Highschool Diploma etc. Alternatively, certified copies of the last three school certificates
- Letter of motivation (1 page)
- Recent passport size photograph (professional, in color with bright background)
- Proof of English language proficiency, alternatively planned test date
- Proof of basic German language skills
- Application form (for applications sent by email or post)
When is the Application Deadline? Scholarship application deadline is July 17, 2017.
:MBS BEST Scholarship for Bachelors in International Business in Germany: