MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP AT UNIVERSITY OF CRANEFIELD, UK
Up to 30 Global Manufacturing Leadership (GML) Masters Scholarships announced for 2018 at Cranfield University in the UK. The Justification for Support shall be evaluated based on Academic achievement, Evidence of leadership potential, Vision of Manufacturing Future, Justification on the course of their career and Communication ability.
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree program.
UK/EU and students from Rest of the world are eligible to apply.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements;
- Applicants should have or expect to achieve, the equivalent of a UK First Class Honours degree in a relevant subject area.
- The thirty scholarships will be competitively awarded according to academic ability and leadership potential.
- Applicants could be from any country.
- Please note Erasmus funded students are not eligible for this scholarship.
Method of Application–
- A number of Cranfield’s full-time Manufacturing programme MSc courses are applicable to the Global Manufacturing Leadership (GML) Scholarships.
- Applicants should submit a normal Cranfield application through the online application system. The online application forms part of the evaluation of academic achievement. Note the 6-digit online application number.
- A separate Justification for Support statement of about 2500 words in PDF format shall be submitted to gmlscholarship-at-cranfield.ac.uk by 15 March 2018. There is no pre-defined format and the applicant is encouraged to prepare this to best reflect their personality. The file name shall be GML-xxxxxx.pdf.