Master Scholarship at Quaid-i-Azam University in Pakistan, 2017
The Quaid-i-Azam University offers scholarship programme to pursue Master’s programme in the fields of Anthropology, Archaeology, Defence & Strategic Studies, Gender Studies, History, Pakistan Studies, Psychology and Sociology. These scholarships are available only to the poor and deserving Pakistani National students.
The aim of the scholarships is to give support to needy and poor Pakistani students,
Quaid-i-Azam University is an international seat of higher, advance, intellectual learning that illuminates the human minds and broadens the vision bringing back home all kinds of opportunities and development.
Course Level: TScholarships are available to pursue Master’s programme.
Study Subject: TScholarships are awarded in the fields of Anthropology, Archaeology, Defence & Strategic Studies, Gender Studies, History, Pakistan Studies, Psychology and Sociology.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships will cover the followings:
- The Scholarship will be provided only to the poor and deserving Pakistani National students.
- The authenticity of the information can be verified by cross-checking of the data provided.
- The scholarship will be offered up to the level of funds available and a number of slots provided by donor agencies.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Pakistan
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor or equivalent relevant degree at least in the second division (45% marks) from HEC recognised University.
- An applicant must have studied the courses, if any, which are specified in the prospectus (provided along with admission form) as prerequisite for admission to the subject seeking admission in.
- An applicant must qualify entry test, (if required) for the subject seeking admission in. The subjects for which entry test is required are given below under the heading ‘ENTRY TEST.’
- An applicant who has either Bachelor degree or Higher Secondary School Certificate or both from a foreign institution, must obtain equivalence certificate from a competent authority and must get his/her grades converted in marks from a competent authority.
Nationality: Pakistani applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have Bachelor or equivalent relevant degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
- Required documents such as B.A/B.Sc. Result Cards/Domicile etc.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 24, 2017.