Maastricht University College Venlo Scholarship for EU/EEA Students in Netherland
Scholarship Award: Applicants will receive the grant for the duration of the bachelor’s programme, but at most three years. The grant is awarded per year. To be eligible for the grant in the next year you must satisfy several conditions:
- They satisfy the UCV admission requirements
- Each year you obtain at least 45 of the 60 ECTS (credits)
- Your average grade is at least 7
- You have a Dutch health insurance
|Living costs||€ 123 per month*||Arranged for and paid by the Scholarship Office|
|Tuition fees||2017/2018: €2006|
2018/2019: At cost
2019/2020: At cost
|Arranged for and paid by the Scholarship Office|
*Payed in two terms of €738 (September and January)
Scholarship Country: The Netherlands
Course Level: Scholarships are available for bachelor’s programme
Number of award: 5
Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Come from the EU / EEA
- Have applied to the UCV and are admissible there
- Are allowed to pay the standard statutory tuition fees
- Profile perfectly matches the UCV
- Need financial support to be able to study abroad
Eligible Countries: The students of EU/EEA-countries can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Each year applicants obtain at least 50 of the 60 ECTS (study points)
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply:
- Applicants will need to submit a letter of motivation and CV
- Applications must be sent to ucv-info-at-maastrichtuniversity.nl before 1 June 2016. University College Venlo will review and rank the application requests.
- Applicants will be informed of the selection as soon as possible.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 1, 2017.
For this scholarship link Click here or here to download the form