Cyprus, officially the Republic of Cyprus, is an island country for great men in the eastern Mediterranean. It is the third largest and third most populous island in the Mediterranean base.
Cyprus can be found, with attractive looks, in south of Turkey, west of Syria and Lebanon, northwest of Israel and Palestine, north of Egypt, and southeast of Greece.
Most digital international students want to spend their studying life in Cyprus due to its growing academic reputations and living enchantments.
Cost of living as an international student in Cyprus is cheap and affordable. As an estimated amount, it is in the range of 350-600 $ per month. This will take care of expenses like food, books, accommodation, etc.
Tuition fees for all international students wishing to study in Cyprus are below € 3,500 / year. But it depends on the course and university – private or public can be higher.
These must be uploaded to the university’s portal:
- A copy of your student passport.
- Passport sized photographs.
Note: After your eligibility is certain, a notice would be sent to you.
- International Students can pay their tuition fees via bank transfer or cash.
- The student will be issued a Final Acceptance Letter only after the tuition fees have been paid. This will enable him process and obtain his Visa from the Turkish /Cyprus Embassy in his home country.
(Note: Citizens of those countries which can get entry visa from all Cyprus checkpoints / borders get a tourist visa (21 days to 4 months) on their own initiative and arrive in Cyprus.
Later on, they complete processing of all necessary documents at the university, after which university assists them to get student visa).
- Only after the issue of a Student Visa, the student will be given final admission to the course of his/her choice, provided a seat in that particular course is available at that point of time.
- An International student will have to undergo a medical check up at his/her own cost. He/she will be required to submit a report of this medical examination/certification to the University. Final admission of International students is subject to medical check-up clearance.
For Undergraduate studies:
Secondary/High school certificate
Proficiency in English (For English speaking students)
Medical check-up clearance
For Master’s studies
Medical check-up clearance.
Low Tuition Universities/ Colleges in Cyprus
Eastern Mediterranean University
European University of Lefke
University of Cyprus
Cyprus University of Technology
Open University of Cyprus
European University Cyprus
University of Nicosia
Cyprus International University
Near East University
Girne American University
University of Kyrenia
Colleges in Cyprus
City Unity College Nicosia
College of Tourism and Hotel Management
Cyprus Academy of Art
Cyprus Institute of Marketing
Cyprus International Institute of Management
MKC City College
How to Apply
Please endeavor to visit your school of choice’s webpage for specific information on how to apply.
You can contact us via email@example.com. Thanks for reading and best wishes!
:Comprehensive list of Low Tuition Universities in Cyprus for International Students: