Study Level: These scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subjects: These scholarships are awarded in the following fields:
- Analysis and Management of Cultural Heritage (AMCH)
- Cognitive, Computational and Social Neurosciences (CCSN)
- Computer Science and Systems Engineering (CSSE)
- Economics Networks and Business Analytics (ENBA)
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
Where is the Scholarship Country? Scholarship will take place in Italy
Who is Eligible? Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Applicants must have completed and obtained a degree equivalent to at least 4 years of university studies. (Students in their final year of undergraduate study may be admitted on the condition that their bachelor’s degree is awarded before they enrol at IMT.)
Is my Country Eligible? Applicants from all around the world are eligible for these scholarships.
What is the College Entrance Requirement? Applicants must have university degree.
What is the College English Language Requirement? Applicants must have proficiency in English.
How can I Apply? Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Applicants have to upload the documents in PDF or any other non-modifiable standard format (i.e.: JPEG, JPG, GIF). The maximum size is 3MB for each single attachment. If the file is too heavy, it can be uploaded as a ZIP file as long as it is in PDF (or another non-modifiable format).
When is the Application Deadline? Applicants are advised to send their applications on or before July 31, 2017.
:International PhD Scholarships at IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca in Italy 2017: