Anglia Ruskin University was founded in 1858 as a School but officially established as a university in 1992. It is a public university named as one of the top 350 institutions in the world and joint 39th best in the UK.
Why at Anglia Ruskin University? The university has a range of different courses available and also welcomes study abroad students along with a study abroad program. It also has an award-winning faculty for guiding candidates to reaching their career goals.
- University or Organization: Anglia Ruskin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, postgraduate, and research.
- Award: £9000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Open for September 2019 entry.
Who can Apply
- Eligible Countries: Overseas applicants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The participants can apply for undergraduate, postgraduate (this includes PG Dip Legal Practice Course), or research degree programs at the university. Excluding Degree apprenticeships, foundation degrees, distance-learning or work-based degrees, Postgraduate Certificates, Postgraduate Diplomas, and students joining a Masters with credit-level courses.
- Admissible Criteria: Must commence the full-time studies at the university and read the terms and conditions for the award.
- If you are pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program, then the award will be awarded in your first year. But,
- If you are studying a research program, then the grant will be awarded each year that you pay full tuition fees, up to a maximum of three years.
- You must commence your studies at the Cambridge or Chelmsford campuses of the university.
How to Apply
To Apply: The university would like to inform you that when you enroll in an undergraduate, postgraduate, or research degree program at the university. You will automatically notify of your award in your course offer letter if you meet the eligibility criteria successfully.
Undergraduate participants should have achieved CCC grades or above at A-level (or equivalent). Postgraduate candidates must hold a 2:2 or above (or equivalent).
The aspirants must hold IELTS 6.0 or equivalent as the evidence of their English language proficiency.
The amount is divided according to the required grades and will award as a tuition fee reduction-
- In a bachelors degree course- an amount of £2,000 will be awarded on the achievement of BBB grades or above and an amount of £1,000 is available for students who achieved CCC grades or above (or equivalent international qualification).
- In a masters degree program- £2,000 will granted on a 2:1 grade and £1,000 will available on 2:2 grades.
- In a research degree program- £2,000 for applicants with a Distinction in a UK Masters degree (or international equivalent) and £1,000 to participants with a Merit in a UK Masters degree (or international equivalent).
Are you eligible? Apply Now