As a university of applied sciences, they see it as their social mission to provide their students with quality. Those who study at Inholland University of Applied Sciences can be assured of top-quality professional education, both in content and norms and values. Our university is warm and friendly and is known for its personal touch and commitment to students.
Inholland Knowledge Grant is now available for non-EU/EER students for the academic year 2018/19. Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelor degree programme at Inholland University of Applied Sciences.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline: The application process can be different for students who are already living in the Netherlands. Inholland welcomes students from abroad, but registration can take longer due to the procedures needed to verify the qualifications. We recommend non-EU students to start the application process before May 1, 2018. The recommended deadline for Dutch and EU students is August 1.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelor degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any of the subjects offered at Inholland University of Applied Sciences.
- Scholarship Award: This academic year the knowledge grant is €2600 for students (re-)enrolled in September 2017 or February 2018.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available to students who are not nationals of the EEA, Surinam or Switzerland
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship Country: Netherlands
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students who are not nationals of the EEA, Surinam or Switzerland.
Entrance Requirements: Eligible international students shall be those students who:
- Are enrolling in a full-time programme at Inholland University of Applied Sciences for the first time and also arrange to re-enrol;
- Are not nationals of the EEA, Surinam or Switzerland;
- Live in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or one of the states forming part of the Federal Republic of Germany (North Rhine-Westphalia, Lower Saxony, and Bremen);
- Are required to pay the institutional tuition fees, and
- Started their program in 2014-15 or later
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: If you have decided which study programme you would like to follow at Inholland University of Applied Sciences, you can register online via Studielink.
When you register with Inholland, you will need to submit the following additional documents:
- A valid passport or Identity Card (when living in the European Union). The date of expiry must be at least one month after your departure from the Netherlands.
- A copy of a valid residence permit which proves you are entitled to stay in the Netherlands. This only applies to students from outside the EU/EER or Switzerland and when you are older than 18 years at the start of your course.
- A certified copy of your diploma (signed and stamped by the appropriate authority such as your school) or degree certificate and final grades of your school-leaving certificate of pre-university education that entitles you to attend the bachelor’s degree course of your choice. If you still need to sit your final exams, you can send us your grade lists over the past years. Note that for final enrolment you still have to send us a certified copy as soon as you pass your exams (see admission requirements for further details)
And if applicable
- A certified translation of your educational qualifications or diploma and grade lists (see admission requirements)
- A motivation letter.
- A copy of your IELTS or TOEFL or Cambridge Certificate for English taught programmes.
- A copy of your NT2 certificate for Dutch taught programmes.
- Quota proof (only for courses with a fixed quota procedure) The results of the quota process will be announced via Studielink.
- A WAEC verification code (for students with a WAEC certificate).
- If applicable a Nuffic certificate (for Chinese students).