Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL), Admission Requirements, Tuition Fees, How to Apply and Academic Programmes
Infrastructure University – Kuala Lumpur (IUKL) supports the believe that education should be made available for all and sundry. Therefore at Infrastructure University – Kuala Lumpur (IUKL), there are a lot of grants and scholarships available for both local and international students. In addition to IUKL Scholarship and Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme, students can also apply for loans and scholarship from MARA, PTPTN and EPF, among others.
The Infrastructure University – Kuala Lumpur (IUKL) student community is made up of local and international students from about 50 countries and above. This factor will expose students to ethnic diversity which will, indirectly, increase self-confidence and communication skills. Students at Infrastructure University – Kuala Lumpur (IUKL) are tutored by highly qualified lecturers, some of whom are industry practitioners. Infrastructure University – Kuala Lumpur (IUKL) prides itself in providing students with practical hands-on experience that inculcates confidence and enables you to be ready for the workplace upon graduating.
It might be interest you to know that all programmes offered by Infrastructure University – Kuala Lumpur (IUKL) are approved by both the Ministry of Education and Malaysia Qualification Agency (MQA). Infrastructure University – Kuala Lumpur (IUKL) receives professional recognition from different local and international professional bodies – Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM), Board of Architects Malaysia (LAM), Land Surveyors Board (LJT), Royal Institution of Surveyors Malaysia (RISM), Washington Accord, CISCO, International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), among others.
- Royal Institute of Surveyors Malaysia (RISM)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Malaysian Institute Of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
- The Malaysian Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (MAICSA)
- Malaysian Software Testing Board
- Board of Valuers, Appraisers and Estate Agents Malaysia
- Board of Quantity Surveyors Malaysia
- Board of Engineers, Malaysia (BEM)
- Washington Accord
- Board of Architects Malaysia (LAM)
- Land Surveyors Board
- Sabah Surveyors Board
Programmes at Infrastructure University – Kuala Lumpur (IUKL)
Infrastructure University – Kuala Lumpur (IUKL) offers two 2 foundation programmes –
- Foundation in Science
The Foundation in Science is set-up to provide an entry into degree programmes in the engineering and non-engineering fields.
- and Foundation in Arts.
Infrastructure University – Kuala Lumpur (IUKL) offers various Diploma and Bachelor Degree programmes in the fields listed below
- Agricultural Science
- Architecture Studies
- Business Administration
- Language Studies
- Quantity Surveying
- Real Estate Management
- Sports Management
- and Technology.
Infrastructure University – Kuala Lumpur (IUKL) offers various Full time and Part Time Masters and Doctorate (PhD) programmes in the discipline listed below
- Built Environment
- & Information Technology.
Infrastructure University – Kuala Lumpur (IUKL) offers various Short courses such as
- The Intensive English Programme (IEP)
- Intensive Mandarin
- Intensive Arabic
- Intensive Japanese
- English for the Workplace
- English for Academic Purposes
- English for Postgraduates, etc.
Application Procedures for International Students:
Undergraduate – Postgraduate Students
N/B: All applicants must complete the Application Form.
You must submit the completed Application Form and the following documents to the International Marketing Office
- Two (2) photocopies of Passport (all pages including blank pages). Do not resize. Passport must be scan vertically (up – down).
- Four (4) recent color photographs. Your photos must be professionally printed and 50mm (high) x 35mm (wide), and:
· Taken against WHITE background
· No spectacles and mouth closed
- A certified true copy of:
· High School Certificates OR equivalent,
· A-Level Certificates OR equivalent,
· Certificates/Diploma OR equivalent,
· Bachelor’s Degree OR equivalent, (for postgraduate applicants)
· School Leaving Certificate / Letter of Completion of Study
- Pre-Medical & Lab Reports (Drug, Urine & X-Ray)
- Results for English Proficiency Test / Papers (TOEFL or IELTS preferred)
- Eligibility Letter / Non-Objection Certificate (For Sub-Saharan African Countries and Postgraduate students only)
- Any other relevant documents
- A non-refundable processing fee of RM2,800 for International Students and RM3,990 for Indonesian Students shall be made by:
For more information about this and official bank account numbers to issue your payments, kindly visit the University’s website click here
- If academic records/qualifications are in Language other than English, it must be accompanied with an approved translation.
- For payment made in US Dollars equivalent, any shortfall due to adverse currency exchange rate may have to be made good by a student at the full discretion of IUKL upon arrival.
International student whose native language is not English must provide evidence of English proficiency before he/she can register for a programme.
|Paper||Details||Undergraduate Minimum Requirements||Postgraduate Minimum Requirement|
|TOEFL||Test of English as a Foreign Language||500 (Paper Based Test-PBT) or 35 (Internet Based Test-IBT) or 133 (Computer Based Test-CBT)||550 (Paper Based Test-PBT) or 79 (Internet Based Test-IBT) or 213 (Computer Based Test-CBT)|
|IELTS||International English Language Testing System||Band 5.0||Band 6.0|
Other English language qualifications accepted by IUKL
|Institutions / Language Centres||Undergraduate||Postgraduate|
|CRWMC Language Centre||Upper-Intermediate||Advanced|
|ELS Language Centre||106||107|
|Malvern International College (Kasturi College International)||Intermediate||Academic Skills|
|Al-Barakah Language Center||Level 5||Level 6|
|INTI International College||EIP 130||EIP 140|
|International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)||Level 5||Level 6|
|Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) / UCTI||Upper Intermediate||Advanced|
|Erican Language Centre||Upper Intermediate||Advanced|
|UCSI University||Level 8 (Intermediate)||Level 9 (Upper Intermediate)|
|British Council Malaysia||Intermediate||Upper Intermediate|
|International Malaysia Education Centre (IMEC)||Intermediate||Upper intermediate|
|KBU International College||Intermediate||Advanced|
|Cambridge Placement Test (CEFR)||B1||B2|
Students are required to sit for the English Placement Test before enrolment if they do not meet the requirements mentioned above. Students would be required to pursue IUKL’s Intensive English Programme (IEP) before proceeding to foundation, diploma, degree or postgraduate programmes.
Please note that some programmes may require higher English language proficiency. Kindly refer to the particular programme for further information and feel free to contact the International Marketing Office or refer to the relevant university faculties for guidance.
We are unable to provide you with the school academic calendar due to its complexity. We recommend you view that on the university website.
We hope the information above will help you to kick-start your study abroad plans to Infrastructure University – Kuala Lumpur (IUKL). Below are help links.
Infrastructure University – Kuala Lumpur (IUKL) contacts
Help us help you by sharing this post via the social media below. Thanks and best wishes – Admin
:Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL), Admission Requirements, Tuition Fees, How to Apply and Academic Programmes: