Imperial Executive MBA Scholarships for International Students in UK, 2018
Imperial College London is delighted to offer Imperial Executive MBA Scholarships to study in the UK. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial help to international students. Imperial College London is the only UK University to focus entirely on science, engineering, medicine, and business. International reputation for excellence in teaching and research sees us consistently rated in the top 10 universities worldwide.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue master degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn Business Administration program.
Scholarship Award: Variable awards are available.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Imperial College Business School is pleased to offer scholarships to outstanding candidates for the Imperial Executive MBA.
Scholarships will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- The information supplied in your original application to the program, including a strong academic background and an excellent track record of professional achievement and career ambition
- Your progress made with your employer for support and funding
- Your performance during the admissions process including overall application, video pitch, and interview
- Your professional references
Applicants will need one of the following:
- A good undergraduate degree from a recognized university – typically a First or Second Class Honours degree (or international equivalent) from a recognized University or
- An acceptable professional qualification:
- Full membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in the UK or Ireland (ICAEW, ICAS or Chartered Accountants Ireland)
- Full membership of the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accounting (CIPFA)
- Associateship or Fellowship of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Full membership of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must have a good undergraduate degree from a recognized university – typically a First or Second Class Honours degree (or international equivalent) from a recognized university.
English Language Requirements: All programs at Imperial College Business School are linguistically demanding, and therefore strong English language skills are critical to academic success on your MBA and in your future career. The English language entry requirements listed here are the minimum scores needed for admission; successful students typically demonstrate higher levels of achievement.
A full list of acceptable English language qualifications and our required scores can be found on our detailed?English language requirement page, but most applicants meet the requirement in one of the following ways:
- IELTS (academic): A minimum score of 7.0 with minimum scores of 6.5 in all elements
- TOEFL iBT: A minimum score of 100 overall with minimum scores of 22 in all elements
- Degree studied in and awarded by an English-speaking country
- You may submit your online application prior to meeting the English language requirement.
- IELTS and TOEFL scores are only valid if they are less than two years old on the program start date.
- The College defines English-speaking countries as Australia, Canada, Guyana, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States of America and West Indies.
How to Apply: All applications received by our final round deadline will automatically be considered for an Imperial Executive MBA Scholarship. Decisions on these scholarships will be made after each application round to allow for fair consideration throughout the entire process.
Online Application Form
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is January 5, 2018.