Pursuing a master’s degree program in the UK without any financial aid is very difficult, thinking about this problem the University of Brighton is offering the Forward Bound scholarships program to help your study.
These educational awards have the motive of supporting those lower-middle income countries students in who want to help health and other professionals through completing a master’s degree program.
Forward your Application on or before: June 14, 2019
Who can Apply?
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem Rep, Congo, Rep, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Arab Rep ,El Salvador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, The Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Dem Rep Kosovo, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar , Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Micronesia, Fed Sts, Moldova , Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua , Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Rwanda ,S?o Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands ,Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste,Togo, Tunisia , Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen, Rep, Zambia, and Zimbabwe are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a master’s degree course in the field of Health Promotion at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Students must be a paid health professional.
- How to Apply: For these grants, you must apply for a Health Promotion MSc course at the university. After applying to the program, you can complete the fund application form and submit it through email to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: A statement of applying to this course, curriculum vitae, a scan of the passport, and language ability proof must be attached.
- Language Requirement: Showing the English language proficiency by taking TOEFL or IELTS test is necessary if English is not your mother tongue.
Scholarship Benefits: Up to £25,000 is available each year for successful candidates. A complete grant will cover students’ course fees, travel costs, accommodation, visa, subsistence and health insurance for 12 months.
Are you Eligible? Apply Now