Faculty of Science and Engineering Scholarships at University of Limerick in Ireland
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
A number of generous merit-based scholarships are available to full-time non-EU postgraduate students in the Faculty of Science and Engineering for the 2017/8 academic year. Eligible postgraduate students will be awarded a 50% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of their programme.
Scholarship Info: The University of Limerick is offering a number of generous merit-based Faculty of Science and Engineering Scholarships to study in Ireland for 2017-2018 academic year. Non-EU students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
As a leading Irish Business School in a public university system, KBS is committed to excellence in teaching, and to fostering knowledge and understanding of business and society within a diverse, research active and socially engaged environment.
Study Level: Scholarships are available to pursue master degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are available for the following programmes:
- MSc in Applied Physics
- Grad Dip/MTech Computer Aided Engineering Product Design
- Grad Dip Chemical Engineering
- MEng Computer & Communications Systems
- MSc Mathematical Modelling
- Grad Dip/MEng Computer Engineering
- MEng Information & Network Security
- MSc/MA Interactive Media
- MSc Software Engineering
- MSc Biomedical Device Materials
- MEng Advanced Engineering Materials
- Master of Architecture
- MEng Mechatronics
- MSc Game Design and Development
- MSc/MA Art and Technology
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Aeronautical Engineering
Scholarship Award: Eligible postgraduate students will be awarded a 50% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of their programme.
Number of Scholarships: A number of generous merit-based scholarships are available.
Scholarship Country: Ireland
Nationality: Non-EU students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language/Test Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English must provide evidence of either prior successful completion of a degree qualification taught through the medium of English or meet one of the criteria below (no longer than two years prior to application):
Acceptable English Language qualifications include the following:
- Matriculation examinations from European countries where English is presented as a subject and an acceptable level is achieved
- Irish Leaving Certificate English –Ordinary Level Grade D or above
- TOEFL – 580 (paper based) or 90 (internet based)
- IELTS – Minimum score of 6.5 with no less than 6 in any one component.
- English Test for English and Academic Purposes (ETAPP) – Grade C1
- GCE ‘O’ level English Language/GCSE English Language – Grade C or above
- University of Cambridge ESOL –Certificate of Proficiency in English – Grade C / Certificate in Advanced English – Grade A
- GCE Examination Boards – Oxford Delegacy of Local Examinations – Grade C / Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate – School Certificate Pass 1-6 / University of London Entrance and School Examinations Council – School Certificate Pass 1-6
How to Apply: The mode of application is online for each the scholarship.
What to Include With Your Application:
- Qualification transcripts and certificates
- English language qualification if English is not your first language
- Certified English translations of your transcripts/certificates where the originals are in a language other than English.
- A copy of your birth certificate (long document)
Application Deadline: Scholarship is open for 2017-2018 academic year.
Faculty of Science and Engineering Scholarships at University of Limerick in Ireland 2017