Faculty of Medical Sciences International Masters Excellence Scholarship at Newcastle University in UK
Newcastle University invites eligible international students to apply for the Faculty of Medical Sciences International Masters Excellence Scholarship for September 2017 start. The Scholarship only favours students pursuing postgraduate programme. This scholarship is awarded to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
Newcastle University is a red brick university and is a member of the Russell Group, an association of prestigious research-intensive UK universities. The university has one of the largest EU research portfolios in the UK. Newcastle attracts over 20,000 students from more than 120 different countries.
Study Level: These Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: These Scholarships will be awarded in the Following fields:
- Ageing and Health
- Animal Behaviour
- Biotechnology and Business Enterprise
- Cardiovascular Science in Health and Disease
- Evolution and Human Behaviour
- Medical Genetics
- Medical and Molecular Biosciences
- Mitochondrial Biology and Medicine
- Molecular Microbiology
- Musculoskeletal ageing (CIMA)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
- Systems Biology
- Translational Medicine and Therapeutics
- Medical Sciences
Scholarship Award: Scholarship of £1,500 value will be awarded.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship Country: UK.
Who Can Apply? Applicants can only apply and be considered for a Faculty of Medical Sciences International Masters Excellence scholarship after they have been offered a place to study on their degree course and have been assessed as international for fees purposes. They must also be:
- Registered at Newcastle University for the 2017/18 academic year
- Registered for one of the following eligible courses
- Wholly or partially self-financing
- Defined as ‘international’ for fee purposes
- Registered to study at Newcastle University city centre campus
- Students new to the University and not those transferring or repeating courses.
Eligible Countries: International applicants except EU are eligible for these Scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English the candidate should have a very good command over English language.
Application Process: Academic offer holders on an eligible course who have been assessed as international for fees purposes will be invited to apply for the Faculty of Medical Sciences International Masters Excellence Scholarship.
Application Deadline: The Application Deadline is May 31, 2017.
Faculty of Medical Sciences International Masters Excellence Scholarship at Newcastle University in UK 2017