Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
- Have an overall GPA over 75 on 100 scales in undergraduate school.
Nationality: International students (citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China) are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Study Level: Scholarships are available for postgraduate studies in Jilin province, China.
Study Subject: This scholarship only supports master’s programs which are taught in English; include Mechanical Engineering, Computer Technology and Master of Business Administration.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship Coverage:
- A waiver of fee for registration, tuition, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks;
a) Cost of experiments or internships beyond the program curricular is at student’s own expense.
b) Cost of books or learning materials other than required basic textbooks is at student’s own expense.
- Free on-campus dormitory accommodation;
- Monthly living allowance: CNY 1,700;
Note: Scholarship recipients registering before the 15th of the registration month (the 15th included) will be granted the full living allowance of that month. Recipients registering after the 15th of the registration month will be granted half of the living allowance of that month.
- Outpatient medical service and Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China.
Number of Award: Not Specified
Scholarship Country: China
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs.
English language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: a. Application Form for Jilin Provincial Government Scholarship (in Chinese or English, please download it from below).
- Notarized highest diploma (photocopy): Prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Academic transcripts: Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal in Chinese or English with a minimum of 800 words.
- Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
- Applicants planning to stay in China for more than 6 months must submit a photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form completed in English (the original copy should be kept by the applicant. The form designed by the Chinese quarantine authority can be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org). The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take physical examination as the result is valid for only 6 months.
- Applicants with valid HSK Certificate should enclose it in the application package.
The above documents should be bound on top left corner (in duplicate) and sent directly to Changchun University of Science and Technology. No application documents will be returned.
Application Deadline: Applicants should apply to Changchun University of Science and Technology between early January and June 20, 2017.
CUST Jilin Provincial Government Full Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students in China 2017