CFM Postdoctoral Positions for International Applicants in Spain
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Updated Please provide clear contact information.
- The brief statement of motivation, specifying the project you are interested. Only one of the listed projects can be requested.
- A letter of acceptance/support signed by the supervisor of a project is required.
- Reference letters are welcomed but not essential.
- All documents must be sent to mpc-at-ehu.eus
Scholarship Info: CFM offers a 2-years research contract to perform a postdoc project at the Materials Physics Center, joint center CSIC-University of the Basque Country, San Sebastian, Spain. This position is open to applicants from all around the world.
Study Level: These positions are available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
Study Subject: These positions are awarded in the field of Coarse-grained molecular dynamics simulations of soft nanoparticles as stabilisers for Pickering emulsions.
Scholarship Award: These positions will cover the following:
- Each position will cover a period of two years (1+1, with renewal for the second year subject to evaluation of performance). The salary will be 34.021,20 € per year (before taxes).
Numbers of Awards: Two positions are available.
Scholarship Country: Spain
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these positions:
- Strong background in soft matter physics. –PhD degree in Physics, Chemistry or related fields, or expected to obtain it before November 2017.
- High expertise in computer simulations of soft matter systems (molecular dynamics or Monte Carlo methods).
Who can Apply? Applicants from all around the world can apply for these positions.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have PhD degree in Physics, Chemistry or related fields, or expected to obtain it before November 2017.
English Language Requirement: Candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 7, 2017.
CFM Postdoctoral Positions for International Applicants in Spain 2017