The university has a wide range of courses with world-class teaching and research facilities. It provides great work experience and placements for its aspirants with the guarantee accommodation for first-year at the university.
Application Deadline: Still Ongoing
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Cameroon, Egypt, Ghana, Nigeria, Pakistan, Turkey, and Vietnam.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Can apply for undergraduate, postgraduate masters, or postgraduate research degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a self-funding and an outstanding student.
How to Apply
For being eligible to these opportunities-
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, postgraduate, or postgraduate research degree program at the university. Once your application is confirmed at the university, you will be automatically awarded by the grant.
Each course has a different amount of award-
- For the undergraduate course- £3000 for all self-funding students and £4,000 for all outstanding students (e.g. grade A) will be awarded per year.
- For Postgraduate Taught (Masters) – £3000 for all self-funding applicants and £5000 for all outstanding candidates (e.g. 1st class, grade A) will be granted per year.
- Furthermore, for Postgraduate Research (PhD) candidates- £3000 for self-funding participants and £4000 for outstanding (e.g. 1st class, A grade) candidates will be provided each year.
Are you Eligible? Apply Now