Scholarship search has been one of the most difficult tasks for a busy student and that is one of the reasons we try our best to deliver latest scholarships to you.
Today, we will consider the University of Exeter.
Why at the University of Exeter? The university is focused to provide world-class research and facilities in exceptional locations to its participants. It will also provide a great educational experience with the dedication to personality development.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Try and forward your applications on or before September 15, 2019 to be on a safe side.
Who can Apply?
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from the UK and International students can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates are eligible to apply for a taught master’s degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Not enrol as a postgraduate research student at the University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All candidates are requested to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. Once they complete their application at the university, they will be automatically awarded from the grant.
- You need to submit certificates and transcripts of the university. Participants must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: A successful student should have proficiency in the English language.
- The duration of the award is for 1 year and has a different amount of discount according to nationality and course such as-
- For Local candidates (UK) £1,000 for full-time Masters and MPhil/PhD programs and £750 for Masters by Research programs.
- Similarly for international students £3,000 for full-time Masters, Masters By Research and MPhil/PhD programs.
Are you eligible? Apply Now