The annual Diversity Visa Lottery also known as the Green Card Lottery is a US government program that makes 55,000 Permanent Resident cards available every year to persons from “underrepresented countries,” which have been less represented in employment and family-based preference categories in the United States of America and who meet two basic eligibility requirements.
This years (2017) Green Card Lottery Program is called DV-2019 (the year successful applicants may enter the United States of America on the green card they won), and is now open to all individuals worldwide who meet two basic entry requirements. The Program makes Permanent Resident Cards available to the winners, authorizing the winners and their families to live, study and work in the United States of America as permanent residents. The Green Card Lottery program is a United States Congressional-mandated program for receiving a United States Permanent Resident Card, also popularly known as a USA Green Card, due to the green color of the Permanent Resident Card.
How do I apply for a Green Card in the Diversity Visa Lottery ?
Applications for the USA Green Card Lottery are accepted online only. In the past, paper applications with signatures and attached passport photos were accepted. In 2003, this process was changed by the United States Government and applicants may only apply online now. We have streamlined the online registration process, making it a fast, secure and reliable three step registration process that takes around 15 minutes for each applicant.
The Online USA Green Card Lottery Application Process:
- Check if you qualify
- Pay the administrative fee for our services
- Receive registration number and password to your account
- Log into to your account to complete/change your information
- Provide/upload photos of yourself and any co-applicant
- We will crop and resize your photos so that they meet the diversity visa lottery requirements
- We will submit your complete and error free application
- Check online, if you won your Diversity Visa Green Card
- Winners are notified by the US Government by mail, and by email from us
- Winners receive advice on how to file the formal visa application, at no additional cost
- Winners receive interview preparation advice, at no additional cost
- We Accept Registration 365 Days a Year
- Free Online Support by our USA Immigration Experts