40 NABA Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students in Italy
Nuova Accademia di Belle Artio (NABA) is offering 40 scholarships to all new international students. Scholarships cover (60%, 50%, 40% and 20%) the tuition fees to attend the postgraduate programs starting next September.
How to Apply: Students can apply online or send the required documents by e-mail to: int.info-at-naba.it and also by post. Applicants are required to submit:
- Application for participation (p. 3/3)
- Application for admission
- Curriculum vitae
- Artistic/professional portfolio of projects
- Motivation letter
- Previous transcripts and university degree certificate or first-level academic diploma (if already earned when making the application)
- Valid Passport copy
- Certificate of knowledge of English or Italian – level B1 (according to the chosen program)
Study Level: Scholarships favour students pursuing master degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships favours the following programmes:
- Design – Interior Design
- Design – Product Design
- Fashion and Textile Design
- Communication Design
- Visual Arts and Curatorial Studies
- Contemporary Art Markets
- Creative Advertising
- Photography and Visual Design
Scholarship Award: The winners of each contest will be awarded three scholarships covering respectively 60%, 50%, 40% and two special mentions covering 20% of the total tuition fee of each of the Master Programs.
Number of Scholarships: 40 scholarships will be given.
Scholarship country: Italy
Cross Line: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Students having a university degree certificate or a first-level academic diploma or equivalent title, earning that qualification within the last term of academic year 2016/17.
• Applicants having a proven professional experience in relevant fields for the chosen educational path.
Qualified Countries: All International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Entry Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students having a university degree certificate or a first-level academic diploma or equivalent title.
Test Requirements: Below are the English language certificates that NABA accepts.
|Cambridge English: FIRST (FCE)||C or 154|
|Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET)||Distinction or 160|
|Cambridge English: Business Vantage / BEC V||C or 154|
|Cambridge English: Business Vantage / BEC P||Distinction or 160|
|BULATS||40–59 (all 4 skills should be passed: listening, reading, speaking,|
|TOEIC (provided that student passes all parts)||listening and reading score 600,|
speaking score 140,
writing score 140
Students exempted from this requirement are:
- Mother tongue students
- English Speaking Countries (prior check with the admission office)
- English Speaking Degrees (prior check with the admission office)
- English Speaking Degrees in non-mother tongue countries (prior check with the admission office)
English language Requirements: NABA postgraduate programs are taught in Italian and/or English. You must submit a certificate as evidence of your language knowledge according to your chosen program. The language certificate must be submitted within the month before the program starts; the certificate should not be older than two years.
Application Deadline: Endeavor to send your applications on or before May 12, 2017. Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition by e-mail on June 6, 2017.